Yogyakarta 3 Days 2 Nights Tour Package
$0 per person
Yogyakarta 3 days 2 nights tour package is the favourite for travelers. Spend 3 days start from friday on the weekend and back to hometown on sunday night. Yogyakarta is new travel destination in South Asia. Tourism sector in this city grow so fast. Come from kingdom city, Yogyakarta established as center of Javanese culture. Spend 3 days here a very monumental moment.
Yogyakarta 3 days 2 night tour package start with visit the huge Hindus temple Prambanan in the beginning,and enjoy sunset spot in Candi Sewu . In the following day visit Borobudur temple, the ancient temple which build in 8 century. In Borobudur youll be assist with special guide. Our guide will tell you about story of Borobudur temple. After Borobudur temple tour we countinue to explore merapi mountain jeep tour. Here, we show you the rest of eruption tragedy in 2010. Jeep will bring you pass to the Bunker view point, cross the river and see Museum of eruption. In the end of the tour we are visiting symbol of Yogyakarta, Keraton or SULTAN PALACE and Tamansari Water Castle where you will see the kingdom of Yogyakarta.
All these destinations on the Yogyakarta 3 days 2 nights tour package is the main tourist attraction in Yogyakarta. So this tour package is worth it for the travelers to take it.
3 Days 2 Night
Yogyakarta (Airport or Hotel)
Minimum Years Required
Pick up service – Prambanan – sunset ijo temple (L)
- Arrive at the airport and meet our representative
- Visit Prambanan temple, the biggest Hindu temple in Indonesia. More than 200 temples in this complex including Buddhist temple (SEWU) behind.
- Lunch @Kaliopak Resto, its tropical restaurant which located in Riverside and Many bamboo plantations surrounding there.
- Visit Plaosan temple. About 3 KM from Prambanan complex, this temple symbol of love, cause it builds for the present from the king to his wife.
- Enjoy the sunset in ijo temple.
- Cek in hotel and free program
Borobudur sunrise – merapi lava tour – alun – alun kidul (B,L,D)
- Sunrise Borobudur from manohara. This is one of the bucketlist must you do before you died. See the sunrise from Borobudur is top ten recommend when you have travel to Indonesia. That’s view very magical and stunning. The sun will appear between two mountain, merapi and merbabu. Standing up in arround stupa its maked your morning will impaccable
- Have a light breakfast in Manohara Restaurant
- Lava tour merapi in cangkringan village by jeep 4WD. In 2010 cangkringan village totally damaged by eruption merapi volcano. More than hundred peoples died. After that, goverment giving support them to recovery their life by making volcano trip. The jeep will bring you to rest of the village where located only2 km from crater. Other that, you can stop in Museum tragedy of eruption, and joy the adventure.
- Lunch @Leyeh – Leyeh or @Raminten Resto. Open your instagram and find this resto, than you can see unique food with nice decoration. Both resto not only offering the good food but also the place very intagram able.
- Back to hotel for short rest
- City sightseeing in afternoon time. We will visit malioboro street, local culinary factory to taste it and spent the night in alun – alun kidul by Odong – odong.
- Dinner in Pondok Bebakaran Resto where you can taste the local BBQ
Sultan palace – taman sari – drop (B,L)
- Visit Keraton/ Sultan palace. this place is house of our leader SULTAN HAMENGKUBUWONO. We can see kingdom employe wear the traditional Javanese cloth here. Sometimes there many performance in middle area of this palace.
- Visit Taman sari water castle. Which loacated only 500M from sultan palace, old palace created by portugis arsitektur.
- Drop to airport as end of tour
- 2 nights Hotel / Accommodation with daily breakfast
- Private Air-conditioned Car include driver and fuel for tours & return airport transfers
- Jeep for Merapi Lava Tour
- Meals ( 2 X Breakfast, 3 X Lunch, 1 X Dinner ) as per itinerary
- Driver cum guide ( 2-4 pax ) & English speaking tour guide ( 5 pax – up )
- All entrance Tickets / Admission fees, parking fees
- Mineral water
- Personal Expenses at hotel (Mini bar, Room services, laundry, telephone etc).
- Air Tickets